Wednesday, September 23, 2009

crazy interesting video

So one of our assignments is to put together an idea book. (and by book in this age, (they mean a folder in Adobe Lightroom, not an actual book...)

Anyways, they have a whole slew of websites to help us find stuff, and one was called www.booooooom.com no joke, there are that many o's in the name. But whatever, while I was looking for photos and design ideas, I came across this video and all it said about it was that it was amazing.

So I watched it and it really does show how technology is going. Kinda amazing, but kinda weird too.Now the music is really not very good, but the video is really creative. I hope you like it, if you don't like the song,(which is in an asian language, just listen to another song and think its for that : )




1 comments:

Kris said...

oh my god! haha! I posted this video too! i love it! hahaha!